With the holidays upon us, there will be an increased number of packages being delivered, which also increases the chances of packages being stolen.
Please pick up your packages as soon as possible, or perhaps sign up for Canada Post Flex Delivery which allows you to choose a Canada Post office as your delivery option.
For more information on Flex Delivery, find the link below:
Security of the Strata Corporation is a joint effort and requires all residents to participate. Some of the actions that may be taken by residents to help prevent wrongdoing from occurring include, but are not limited to:
- Stop and wait for the parkade gate to close before proceeding.
- Ensure all entry / exit doors close properly behind.
- Do NOT block open an exit door.
- Never let anyone follow you into the building that you do not know.
- If possible, meet delivery people at the front door and do not simply buzz them into the building.
- Pick up any deliveries left in the lobby as soon as possible.
- Do not leave keys or valuables in your vehicle.
- Report any actual break-ins to the police, and then notify the Strata Manager.
Please note that the Strata Corporation will not be held responsible for any packages that are stolen.
Make sure these important deliveries, especially during the holiday season, get into the right hands.